Our Home Inspection Services
General Home Inspection
Our residential property inspection is an in-depth evaluation of a home’s readily accessible structure and installed mechanical systems. Infrared thermography may be used to determine if there are any areas contributing to energy loss, moisture intrusion, or electrical safety hazards. If an area is suspected to harbor unwanted moisture, we’ll also use a moisture meter to obtain a precise measurement of the issue during our inspection services.
We inspect the following areas:
- Roofing System (including gutters & downspouts)
- Foundation & Crawl Space
- Structural Components
- Exterior (doors, windows, cladding)
- Driveways & Walkways
- Deck & Patio
- Interior (doors, windows, floors, walls, ceilings, stairs)
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System
- HVAC Systems
- Attic, Insulation, & Ventilation
- Built-in Appliances
We also offer these additional inspection services:
Wind Mitigation Inspection
New Construction Inspection
4 Point Inspection
Mold can become established in little time once moisture penetrates the structure of a home. This not only leads to costly repair work, but it can also be harmful to the health of residents. We’ll test a home for mold by carefully examining each readily accessible area for any signs of existing mold or moisture. Infrared thermography and a moisture meter may be used to help us pinpoint the source of any suspected problem.
New Construction Phase Inspection
11th Month Warranty Inspection
Home Guarantee Fine Print:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We’ll pay you whatever price you paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- Excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI’s Residential Standards of Practice.
WE DON'T RUSHAt Top Notch Home Inspectors, Inc., we take good care of our clients. This means that we don’t rush our home inspection services—always taking the time to thoroughly explain every pertinent detail about a home’s structure, mechanical systems, and overall condition. Contact us today to request an appointment.
A $25.00 discount on the total cost of inspection fees is available for active-duty and retired members of the military. The same discount is extended to military spouses and active first responders.